The Football Empowerment Holiday Programs is a great way for kids to be active and happy during school holidays, staying fit and healthy, making new friends and most importantly having fun. We offer 3 hour soccer programs at fantastic venues in a safe, healthy and FUN learning environment.
- For keen soccer players (girls and boys) of all levels.
- Girls and boys are split into groups of similar ages and abilities to maximise enjoyment.
- The program are organised for boys and girls aged 8 to 16 years.
- Week One: Monday 3rd – Wednesday 5th July 2017
- Week Two: Monday 10th – Wednesday 12th July 2017
St Albans Primary School,
West Esplanade St Albans Vic 3021
- 10am – 1pm
Free hour – Enjoy an early drop off from 8.30am and pick up no later than 1.30pm
- $20 per day or $80 for 5 days
- Boys & girls aged 8 to 16 years
What to bring to the program:
- Runners, boots, jacket, snacks and water bottle.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call Teddy 0402 504 953